Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 1995-2005
2402 University Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN 55114
(612) 617-0007 voice
(612) 623-3479 fax
Terms and Conditions of Use for Sound Internet Services
These are the Terms and Conditions of Use for Sound Internet services. All users are expected to read and abide by these rules. In the following, SCC refers to Sound Choice Internet and its services. If you have a question regarding anything listed here, please call our offices at (612)617-0007.
- SCC makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including any implied warrantee of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. SCC takes no responsibility for any damages suffered by the customer, including but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by negligence on the part of SCC, its upstream providers, its vendors or its customers.
- SCC exercises no control over and assumes no liability for the content of information passing through networks maintained by SCC or residing on equipment maintained by SCC.
- This service may be used in accordance with local, state and federal laws. Use of SCC services to commit a crime will result in termination of service and appropriate legal action at SCC's discretion.
- SCC may determine inappropriate use of its services and revoke account privileges for violation.
- Occasionally, SCC may require a new registration or an update to account information to continue service.
- The customer shall notify SCC of any changes in the account information including, but not limited to, Name, Address, Telephone Number and Payment Information.
- Customer agrees that SCC services will be for their personal use only, and that these services may not be resold or shared by any means without express written permission from SCC.
- Payments are due prior to the first day of the month. Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 charge. Any account past due more than ten days is considered in default. Accounts in default status are subject to a late fee of $3.00 dollars per month. Accounts in default status are still liable for payment. Only a written request for account cancellation will end billing. We will telephone you to confirm your request. Please ask for a tracking number as proof of your notification.
- Billing disputes must be brought to the attention of SCC within 60 days of receipt of statement.
- SCC reserves the right to change the rates and otherwise modify the Terms and Conditions of Use by notifying the customer twenty days in advance of the effective date of the change. An eMail message sent to the customer's SCC account will be considered adequate notice.
- Cancellation of account must take place before the start of the month of termination. Customer will be charged the monthly fee if termination is on or after the first of the month in question. Service runs on a month-to-month basis.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use supersede all previous representations or agreements.