© Copyright 1995-2005
2402 University Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN 55114
(612) 617-0007 voice
(612) 623-3479 fax
Setting Up Newsgroups in Windows
Setting up newsgroups in Windows will depend on what software you will be using.
- Open Oulook Express
- Go to Tools
- Go to Accounts
- Click on News
- Click on Add, and then click on News
- Display Name: (your name)
- E-mail address: (your e-mail address)
- News (NNTP) Server: news.scc.net
- When you finish the wizard click close and you will get a prompt "Would you like to download newsgroups from the news account you added?" Click yes
- You will receive a list of newsgroups available to you to subscribe to.