NCMA - Futurity Entry information
The following information is needed to enter a horse in the
North Central Morgan Association Breeders Futurity:
- Registered name.
- Registration number.
- Sex (Mare, Stallion, Gelding).
- Date Foaled.
- Division entering. (one or more of the following:)
- 2 Year Old In Hand
- 2 Year Old Sport Horse In Hand
- 2 Year Old Driving Performance
- 3 Year Old Hunter Pleasure
- 3 Year Old Pleasure Driving
- 3 Year Old Western Pleasure
- Sire's registered name & registration number.
- Dam's registered name & registration number.
- A nomination fee of $5/horse (due by April 15th)
- A eligibility (entry) fee as follows: (due by June 1st)
- 1 div.
- $25 ($25/division)
- 2 div.
- $40 ($20/division)
- 3 div.
- $56 ($18.66/division)
- An office fee of $10 (once per owner)
Send all the above information & fees to:
NCMA Futurity Chair
6600 Chicago Ave So.
Richfield, MN 55423
Absolutely no entries accepted after deadlines!
Return to NCMA Futurity page
Return to NCMA home page
Last updated on May 06, 1997